Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Introducing the Post-Christian Podcast

This podcast will be about church, community, and fellowship and being a Christian in a post-Christian culture.  We'll talk about how to do church, the culture, a bit of the media, some politics, and probably some stuff totally unrelated just for fun.

I'm Solomon Parker, your host.  I'm working on some co-hosts and definitely some guests because there's no way you'd want to listen to me blather on by myself.

This blog will constitute the source of the RSS feed for the podcast and will receive any relevant information, posts, pictures, links, etc.  You can also find the Post-Christian Podcast on Facebook and you can find me on Twitter @wiredforstereo.

I feel like a good blog post should have a picture, so here's one of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment